Support the Cub Fund!
In order to continue to provide the many programs sponsored by the PTA, we need your help!
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to the Glen Allen Elementary School PTA Cub Fund! Money raised from the Cub Fund directly supports programs, such as:
- School educational subscriptions
- Watch D.O.G.S. Program
- After School Enrichment programs
- Field trips
- Cubs Care
- Science Fair
- PTA Dance
- Classroom teacher grants
- Communications folder, seat sack and agenda books
- Department grants for each grade level, plus art, music, library, special education, and physical education
- Winter Classroom Parties
- School Beatification
- Valentine’s Day Breakfast
- End of School Year Party
The Cub Fund is our primary fund raiser this year. The PTA initiated the Cub Fund to take the place of traditional fundraising efforts – that’s right – No buying! No selling! No pledging! Every little bit helps! Our goal for the Cub Fund this year is $20,000!
CLICK HERE to contribute